- User agreement
persons who access the Website. Please review the following disclosures and terms that govern Your use of the Website (the "Agreement"). The Website is owned and/or operated by Bullion Shark. As used in this Agreement, the words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Bullion Shark. Your use of the Website constitutes Your Agreement and acceptance without change of these terms and conditions. In addition, as a condition of Your use of the Website, You represent and warrant to Bullion Shark that You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. If You do not agree and accept these terms and conditions, Your use of the Website is prohibited. Other than this Agreement, Bullion Shark will not enter into any Agreement with You or have any obligation to You through the Website and no attempt to create such an Agreement will be effective. BY ACCESSING, BROWSING OR USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:
You agree by accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Website, the Website and the Content are and remain the sole property of Bullion Shark or third-party providers, as applicable. Except as expressly permitted by Bullion Shark in writing, You agree that Your license to access, browse and/or use the Website and the Content is limited solely to a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, non-transferable license to (i) access and view the Website and the Content, and (ii) copy, download and store the Content (e.g., in a temporary cache) to enable printing and/or offline viewing of such Content solely for Your non-commercial use and not for resale or distribution to anyone else. You also agree that, with respect to any copy of the Content that
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Without limiting anything else contained in this Agreement, You agree and acknowledge that:
1. Use any of the Content, Submissions, Databases and any other information contained therein for any purposes other than Your personal, non-commercial use;
2. Use the Content, Submissions, Databases and any other information contained therein to establish independent data files or otherwise amass statistical information thereof or therefrom;
3. Use the Content, Submissions, Databases and any other information contained
therein in violation of any applicable laws or regulations,
4. Publish or distribute in any medium Content, Submissions, Databases and any other information contained therein, and/or summaries or subsets thereof to any person or entity;
5. Access or attempt to access any other user’s account;
6. Obtain or ascertain or attempt to obtain or ascertain any other user’s user name, password and/or personal information by any means whatsoever;
7. Elude or attempt to elude the Website’ security systems;
8. Attempt to gain access or gain access to the Website in a fraudulent manner;
9. Use the Website for any purposes other than those intended by Bullion Shark, as determined by Bullion Shark in its sole discretion; or
10. Upload or submit any data or information containing viruses or any computer code, corrupt files or programs engineered or intended to disrupt or destroy the functionality of any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers, or other equipment.
entitled “Use of the Website.”
NOTICE OF ENFORCEMENT
Bullion Shark vigorously enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Accordingly, Bullion Shark will prosecute any unauthorized use or reproduction of any of the Content, Submissions and any other information contained therein that violate the protection afforded by the United States and international copyright law and trademark law, and/or other state, federal, and international laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to contracts, and privacy and publicity.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT CREATION
Bullion Shark may at times require that You register and/or set up an account to use certain portions of the Website, or the Website as a whole. In order to do so, You may be provided, or required to choose and/or provide a password, user ID, and/or other registration information (collectively, "Registration Information"). You agree and represent that all Registration Information provided by You is accurate and up-to-date. If any of Your Registration Information changes, You must update it by editing Your Registration Information on the Website.
USE OF USER ID/PASSWORD
If You register and/or set up an account on the Website, You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Registration Information. You may not authorize others to use the Website, and You are responsible for all use by You and those You allow to use the Website. You may not sub-license, transfer, sell or assign Your Registration Information and/or this Agreement to any third party without our written approval. Any attempt to do so will be null and void and shall be considered a material breach of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on Your account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person who uses Your Registration Information, with or without
Website. You also agree not to post any materials at the Website without the express written
permission of Bullion Shark.
We have extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information stored in our database. We will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between Your computer and our servers, but given that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and hence accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Each product that Bullion Shark sells is subject to all United States export laws. Therefore, no products may be exported or re-exported into, or to a national or resident of any country to which the United States has embargoed goods. Additionally, no products may be exported or reexported to anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of specially designated nationals or the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders.
All right, title and interest in and to the Website and the Content and all intellectual property rights embodied therein, are the property of Bullion Shark or its licensors or suppliers. The Website and the Content contained and referenced therein are for informational purposes only.
1. Your Submissions will be true and accurate, are the original work of Your authorship, that You are not employed or otherwise being compensated by the provider of the products or services (if any) that Your Submissions relate to and that You are not impersonating any other person;
2. You have the right to make Your Submissions without violating the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and the Submissions will not contain any content, personally identifiable information or other information, or materials of any kind that relates or refers to any other person or entity other than the provider of the products, goods or services to which Your Submission relates; and
3. Your Submissions will not violate any law, or in any manner infringe or interfere with the rights of others, including but not limited to the use of names, information, or materials that (a) libel, defame, or invade the privacy of any third party, (b) are obscene or pornographic, (c) are harmful, threatening, offensive, abusive, harassing, vulgar, false or inaccurate, racially, sexually, ethnically or are otherwise objectionable or otherwise contrary to the laws of any place where such Submissions may be accessed; (d) constitute personal attacks on other individuals; (e) infringe the intellectual property, trade secret or proprietary rights of any third party; (f) promote criminal or other illegal activity; (g) promote or advertise any
person, product or service or solicit funds; or (f) are deemed confidential by any contract or policy. If notified of an allegation that the Website contains infringing information, materials or other content, Bullion Shark may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether
to remove or request the removal of the same from the Website. Notices to Bullion Shark regarding any alleged infringement should be sent to Bullion Shark at email at email@example.com or telephone at 516-739-5822.