HOW WE OBTAIN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Bullion Shark may obtain, collect, retain, store or otherwise maintain Your Personal Information from the following sources:
· Your Registration to purchase Goods (as defined hereinbelow) or Services: In order to purchase the goods made available on the Website (“Goods”) or use the Services offered on the Website, We require that You register with Bullion Shark. You will be required to provide Personal Information to Bullion Shark in order to register with Bullion Shark (“Your Registration”) and maintain Your Registration.
· Your Purchase of Goods and Services: In order to purchase the Bullion Shark Goods or Services, You will be required to provide Personal Information to Bullion Shark.
· Your Communications with Bullion Shark: If You initiate communication with Bullion Shark through email, postal mail, telephone or other forms of electronic communications, Your communications may contain Personal Information.
· Your Responses to Communications from Bullion Shark: From time to time, Bullion Shark may communicate with You through email, postal mail or other forms of electronic communications regarding Your Registration and Bullion Shark. If You respond to these communications, Your responses may contain Personal Information.
· Your response to various advertisements and/or marketing initiatives through social media and/or other media outlets.
You can decline to provide Your Personal Information to Bullion Shark by not engaging in the activities described above. If You decline to submit Personal Information in connection with creating Your Registration, you will not be permitted to purchase the Goods or receive Services.
Bullion Shark also collects non-personally identifiable server-log information relating to users of Bullion Shark. This information may include information such as, but not limited to: (i) Your account activity, including storage usage, number of log-ins, data displayed or selected, including user interface elements, links, etc.; and (ii) Your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of Your request, date and time of access, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify Your browser and referrer Uniform Resource Locator. None of this information enables Bullion Shark to personally identify or contact You.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
· Processing Your Registration;
· Fulfilling and processing Your orders for Goods;
· Fulfilling and processing requests for Services, including, but not limited to, those associated with auction related transactions;
· Processing, formatting and displaying customized content on the Website for You;
· Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve Bullion Shark;
· Communicating with You regarding new and additional Goods and Services and changes to Bullion Shark;
· Responding to communications initiated by You; and/or
· Ensuring the technical functioning of Bullion Shark, including creating and maintaining back-ups or other archival copies of Personal Information and other related data. Bullion Shark restricts access to Personal Information to those employees, services providers, contractors and agents of Bullion Shark who need to access Personal Information for the purposes specified above. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
HOW BULLION SHARK USES PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
Bullion Shark may collect or purchase information from third parties regarding persons who provided such information to those third parties. Information provided by the third party may include, but not limited to, individual names, email and postal addresses, telephone numbers, birth dates, genders, and any other information provided by the Third Party. Bullion Shark uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that (i) the third party possesses the right to transfer the information to Bullion Shark and (ii) Bullion Shark has received the right to communicate with the persons who provided the information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS PLACED BY BULLION SHARK
SOCIAL MEDIA AND LINKS
media platforms used by Bullion Shark and other websites that You visit either through links placed on the Website as well as those for websites that provide links to the Website. You should contact these social media platforms or websites directly if You have any questions about their use of Your Personal Information. Bullion Shark is not responsible for any use of Your Personal Information or any other type of Your information when You use such third-party sites and services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND ONWARD TRANSFER
Bullion Shark reserves the right to sell, rent or otherwise share some or all of Your Personal Information with other companies or individuals outside of Bullion Shark if:
· You have consented to such sale, rental or sharing; and/or
In addition, Bullion Shark reserves the right to share non-personally identifiable information relating to users of Bullion Shark or the Goods and Services with our partners and advertisers. The information will not be linked to any personal identifiable information.
Bullion Shark takes commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of its data, including Personal Information stored or maintained on our servers or those of third parties and other systems. These measures include internal reviews of Bullion Shark’s data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to servers and systems where Bullion Shark stores personal data.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Bullion Shark, Bullion Shark makes good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information. Where applicable, Bullion Shark asks individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and Bullion Shark may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where Bullion Shark provides information access and correction, Bullion Shark provides this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Bullion Shark is not interested in accepting and does not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 18.
If you are located outside of the United States, You acknowledge and agree that by using the Bullion Shark Services and by accessing Bullion Shark, Your Personal Information will be collected, stored, and used by Bullion Shark in the United States. As such, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of Your information in the United States and that the collection, storage, transfer and use of any of Your information will be governed by the laws of the United States.
If You have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are resident of California, you have the right to request, update, or delete certain personal information from a business with whom you have an established business relationship. This includes personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
If you want to exercise these rights with respect to your personal data, please make your request by email to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We will always verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information. In the event We refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Bullion Shark adheres to the US safe harbor privacy principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework, see the Department of Commerce’s web site.